Foxed Up Live !

Foxed Up Live !
Viveca Gresham Live Radio Show

IN THE NEWS....

IN THE NEWS....
AG7UD

Welcome to My Blog !

Have you ever wished that you could find a business that provides you with a genuine opportunity to change your life? Well, I would like to share with you a business that has truly changed my life and the lives of countless other people throughout the world...


It wasn’t that long ago that I found myself feeling “bogged down" … Although I had what was known as the "best" job in the building, and had opportunities to earn additional income through extra-curricular activities, I lost the passion for what I was doing. I spent 17+ years as educator in the urban public school system. The last three years of that time I was in a Technology leadership position, Computer Science Teacher and Network Administrator -bound by politics that frankly left me feeling burned out.
I love to help people. I am also a classically trained nurse. I knew there had to be something else out there for me and I wanted to find something that I could continue working with people from all over the world, and help them find their spark again. Making better decisions to increase health and better survival outcomes is why I started my business. I was incredibly fortunate to find this opportunity. I was able to leave my J-O-B, come home to my husband and son, and work this amazing business from home.
This business is founded on the principles of the universal laws of attraction, the power of positive thinking, and mindset. Personal development is now a $20 billion/year industry and has become a worldwide phenomenon. Personal development is the process of improving self-knowledge, developing potential, increasing confidence, building human capital, and enhancing quality of life - the preparedness lifestyle. The bottom line here is that I am looking for motivated professionals who are serious about creating change for themselves. If you are ready to take control of your life, and no longer let life control you, then you may have just found the perfect opportunity!
Success is a choice …your choice! It's always your choice!

Submit your contact information today and I will personally call you back for a short qualifying interview to determine if this is the perfect opportunity for you.

Viveca

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Viveca Gresham has sent you a link to CareOne



 
Hi Foxed Up Live Blog,



http://www.careonecredit.com/mediacoverage/pressrelease.aspx?id=29&cid=19447

Enjoy!
Viveca Gresham

No comments:

Contact Me Today!

I do use a variety of social networking sites (see below the contact form for my profile pages). You’re welcome to connect with me on them however I check some more than others – so if your request is urgent – the contact form is the best way!